Anyone into 4X4s?

none
Since the OIS is down I'm watch live coverage of King of the Hammers race.
https://ultra4racing.com/live

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

Kevin
Building a 76 k20

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 11:21 AM none [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email] wrote:
Since the OIS is down I'm watch live coverage of King of the Hammers race.
https://ultra4racing.com/live

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Anyone-into-4X4s-tp5071692.html

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Daughter crashed her 07 Taco in the rain. Going to put off road stuff back on it. Spun it into a wall.

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

Kevin
Additionally I own a 1993 K2500 that's lifted and has a restroked engine. It's set up for 4 asli it's mostly a pavement princess

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

none
NICE. It could be my age, but I love that era of Chevy trucks.

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

 Excuse the old fat guy in that picture

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

Kevin

 Built this one for my son but he wanted something newer so it's been sold

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

Kevin wrote
Additionally I own a 1993 K2500 that's lifted and has a restroked engine. It's set up for 4 asli it's mostly a pavement princess
Got an EO# for that, bud?

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

I have a 1969 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser that is a beat up rock crawler with a Chevy 350 and turbo 350 auto trans. I have a Tacoma as a daily driver.

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

KEVIN, I have a white 92 Toyota just like that for my son. One of the first things he did was put a 4" lift on it and 33" tires but it still has stock gears so with the 4cyl I don't worry about him going street racing or anything.

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

Kevin wrote

 Excuse the old fat guy in that picture
oh she sexy

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

BlueSky
2006 Chevy K2500 Diesel.  53" Military Grade Michelin Tires

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

BasicTech678

Shes not a monster yet, but shes still 4x4 got her 2 weeks ago 17 tahoe premier. I will keep her modest will do a leveling kit on the front. Gmc dealer put on these tacky 24in replica wheels. I had them swap for 20s oem same style. I will be adding larger all terrain wheels with the factory 20in wheel. She looked mean with the 24s but dont make sense to me.

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

BLUESKY, I like it.

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

none
Here is my Land Cruiser at the start of the Rubicon trail on new years day.

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

¡Jesús, María, y José!  Where the heck do you park that outrageous tank, BlueSky?

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

hello
Going to Pismo this weekend with my 05 Titan and my buddy's 18 Tacoma

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

BasicTech678
hello wrote
Going to Pismo this weekend with my 05 Titan and my buddy's 18 Tacoma

Pismo is awsome hopefully after taxes ill save up for a quad
Enjoy safe riding

Re: Anyone into 4X4s?

BlueSky
barrym95838 wrote
¡Jesús, María, y José!  Where the heck do you park that outrageous tank, BlueSky?

In the driveway.  This truck is actually very unsafe to drive.  Before switching lanes you really have to watch the mirror for a while before switching.  There have been several times that a small car could not be seen and they were almost crushed.  The truck has a 4 step electric drop down running board which makes getting in and out easier.
12