Applus diagnostic & OIS

Lose weight
Does anyone else have the same issue with the OIS stuck on the OBD data retrieving page if I have the Daddy diagnostics open at the same time? I must exit the diagnostics page for the OIS to continue,even if I wasn't using the diag page on the current car being tested on OIS.

Re: Applus diagnostic & OIS

none
YES, Both can not access the DAD at the same time. Same thing happens with DREW.