Aprils scores out

Voltron

Re: Aprils scores out

STAR is Racist
I got one ding and it's the same one from last month which is not even the same quarter. Ding from 3/20/15 doesn't belong on April report.
iha

Re: Aprils scores out

iha
Same here...

Re: Aprils scores out

Dings last three months, no matter when they happen, even near the end of a quarter.

I have a few IGS dings from March, and they will not become history until the June report cards come out in mid-July.
Joe

Re: Aprils scores out

Joe
Anyone seeing their SVFR % going down?

Re: Aprils scores out

OOH I hate Toyotas , Tacomas and pickups all Igs for Toyota trucks .  this incorrect gear crap .

Re: Aprils scores out

Mine went from 8.04 to 6.09, no big deal.

Re: Aprils scores out

Anyone know how they get the scores for SVFR? Mine was failing last quarter and so I started failing a lot more cars last month and my score was barely above the standard. When I look at another station's score their numbers are different. Anyone know how or why? The SVFR standard for my station is 7.72%, whereas for another station it was 10.5%.

If I don't fail more cars in the next two months I'm going to lose the star. So how exactly do you know how much is enough? It's bs to have to fail someone to pull your score up even though the car is fine. And on OIS hardly any car ever fails.

Re: Aprils scores out

FRUSTRATED
"It's bs to have to fail someone to pull your score up even though the car is fine. And on OIS hardly any car ever fails. "

This is a slippery slope, not to mention illegal.  The way I know to get your SVFR up legitimately is not to prescreen cars, in other words, test the active check engine lights, verify all EO numbers on aftermarket parts, etc.

Re: Aprils scores out

The other shop most likely tests more older vehicles so the fail rate and standard are higher.

Re: Aprils scores out

none
Also ,as FRUSTRATED said, verify all EO#s and cats to EFN. this is most of my fails on OIS besides monitors.

My SVFR is OK and I don't test if the CHECK ENGINE light is on.

Re: Aprils scores out

cosmokramertheassman
I never pre-screen, test them as they come in, check EOs, fail only when they're legitimately supposed to and have NEVER had an issue with any of my scoring criteria. I don't understand why everyone doesn't do the same.

Re: Aprils scores out

Didn't know there was another Z in this forum.

Re: Aprils scores out

tavo32
I never prescreen and mi svfr is at 18.6%

Re: Aprils scores out

Newbiesmogtech
yet a month later and i still dont have star :(
I keep calling too, to inquire about status but i always get same answers, call back tomorrow
iha

Re: Aprils scores out

iha
I do not prescreen and my SVFR is 5.06%**.

Re: Aprils scores out

I'm at 18.32% and I could easily get it higher by not rejecting anything.

Re: Aprils scores out

FRUSTRATED
Barry, am I to assume your mixture of vehicles are those that barely make it to your shop on their own and some die on the dyno while you are testing?  Oh, and if they pass you go damn, I'm getting nailed the next cycle because no way in hell this car passes in 2 years.

Re: Aprils scores out

FRUSTRATED wrote
Barry, am I to assume your mixture of vehicles are those that barely make it to your shop on their own and some die on the dyno while you are testing?  Oh, and if they pass you go damn, I'm getting nailed the next cycle because no way in hell this car passes in 2 years.
Damn, it's like you've been working by my side for 13 years!

Re: Aprils scores out

Haven't checked mines yet, but I don't care about it. What I care are the semester scores, FPR.
12