Audi Climate Control wheres the off switch?

Audi Climate Control wheres the off switch?

Citation Addict
This may sound like a basic question. Where the hell is the off switch for the climate control on a 2007 Audi A6 Quattro? Its a 3.2l automatic.

I am just simply fallowing the rule of no accessories on during the test. I had a hard time locating it. Its not the knob that controls temperature, it wasnt on the fan control. All I see is the econo off/on button and the switches that point the air, its not in the nav screen function. Little here from Audi experts? No obvious on or off function switch.

Re: Audi Climate Control wheres the off switch?

reactor
You just need to keep pushing the Fan Speed switch to lower setting and after that it's OFF. Same as BMW's i think.

Re: Audi Climate Control wheres the off switch?

K20SI
something like that if i cant figure it out i go to the customer right away they no the car best lol

Re: Audi Climate Control wheres the off switch?

Citation Addict
The customer didnt even know....lol

Re: Audi Climate Control wheres the off switch?

IIRC, you press the fan control "-" until it turns off.

Re: Audi Climate Control wheres the off switch?

SMOG 1
i just test it ac on quattro anyways lmao

Re: Audi Climate Control wheres the off switch?

kfworry
It's an all-wheel drive anyway.
a TSI should not be an issue with the climate control on.