B.A.R. at it Again

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
The IP below has shown alot of interest in our site.

159.145.7.100 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 159.145.7.100 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: California
IP address city: Sacramento
IP address latitude: 38.5816
IP address longitude: -121.4944
ISP of this IP [?]: California Department of Consumer Affairs

Re: B.A.R. at it Again

007
Are they just looking or posting to?

Re: B.A.R. at it Again

I hope that I'm not alone in wishing that they would quit lurking and start participating here again.  It can get tedious hearing the same side of the story for too long, and some intelligent banter from "the other side of the fence" might be constructive ... or not.

Those wishing to ask questions anonymously are welcome to use me as a go-between ... just click on my avatar or add @yahoo.com to my user-name, and I'll do my best.  I don't have any personal or professional secrets, but I respect the privacy of others.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: B.A.R. at it Again

tampered
barrym95838 wrote
I hope that I'm not alone in wishing that they would quit lurking and start participating here again.
barrym95838
EO144107
"Again"?  Were there reps from BAR posting here in the past?  I agree with you 100%,  I highly value and appreciate Rocky's and Mike's participation on IATN.

However, I'm not holding my breath until they appear on this site.  Their respect of us is probably about the same as our respect of Sherry Mehl's articles in  "Smog Check News".
If you are going to be a part of the drug culture, have a little drug culture.