BAG meeting Tuesday Sept. 17

kfworry
Hey guys,
If you want to voice your feelings with the big wheels at the BAR, there is a BAR Advisory Group
meeting Tuesday Sept. 17, from 9:30 to 12 noon at the Department of Consumer Affairs, DCA,
building on "1625 North Market Blvd. in Sacramento".
The meeting room at the DCA seats A LOT more people then the small meeting room at the main BAR office in Rancho Cordova.
Strength in numbers is the key factor. They might not listen to any of us, but at least they might
see we are not happy with STAR or DAD.
I'm going to go, to listen to see what people from the outside have to say.

Re: BAG meeting Tuesday Sept. 17

Re: BAG meeting Tuesday Sept. 17

Citation Addict
If I were not so far away, Id bust their chops. General public with exception of the tree hugging terrorists could give 2 shits about what they would have to say.

Re: BAG meeting Tuesday Sept. 17

Too far away . When's the local one any one know?

Re: BAG meeting Tuesday Sept. 17

FRUSTRATED
It appears we can listen in, this is on their homepage for the meeting.

This meeting will be audio webcast and accessible via the Internet at the following
address:
http://www.dca.ca.gov/stream/audiocast.asx

Re: BAG meeting Tuesday Sept. 17

timer
"Thank you" to anybody from here that goes. I wish I could. I think it would be interesting. And thanks for the link FRUSTRATED, I will be listening.
Total new guy

Re: BAG meeting Tuesday Sept. 17

kfworry
I was not able to attend the BAG meeting today.
Good thing because every car I did today were return customers
with non-star vehicles, I
would have otherwise lost to another smog station.
I did however view the live web cast.
Thank you VERY MUCH for the link.
They discussed the same issues they talked about
last Feb.
One smog check station owner DID NOT understand why HE is responsible for what his technicians
do, even though he the owner is not a smog tech. He was crying because he's going to loose
his STAR certification because the station failed two short term quarters.
That is a BIG problem with an absent owner.

Re: BAG meeting Tuesday Sept. 17

FiendFX
I'm confused why the guy next door to me is still STAR certified... He failed short 3 consecutive times.

Re: BAG meeting Tuesday Sept. 17

Boy did that guy with the accent cry, and for quite a while too.  A little to late to be voicing that cry approach.