BAR 97 Gas Audits

kfworry
John Dickerman , with BAR Audits, falsely failed my New Gen 3 for the Tamper Security NOT working
and Gas calibration "out of specs".
I might not be the only "victim". My ESP/OPUS Tech thinks a shop in Napa was also falsely
failed on a New Gen 3.
I had to have an ESP/OPUS tech come the following day to check the Tamper Security
function. He Found NO problems!!
John Dickerman admitted he has 4 or 5 months doing BAR 97 Gas Audits.
It appears he needs more O.J.T., "On the Job Training".

Re: BAR 97 Gas Audits

Kriss Vector

Re: BAR 97 Gas Audits

kfworry
Thank you for the feedback.
It's good information for other shops with the New Gen 3.
I want to talk with the supervisor of John Dickerman.
John failed my Gen 3 for Gas Out Of Spec.
He did not have the Zero Bottle Open.
He did a second audit, and presto is Passed.
HUM!!!!

Re: BAR 97 Gas Audits

Centralized Smog
My Gen2 and now my Gen3 has never passed the tamper during the audits. The Esp techs blames it on the BAR guy every time. My guess is the techs tamper it so when they do repairs they don't have to clear the tamper lock out.