BAR 97 Remote

My Name is Nobody

Re: BAR 97 Remote

FiendFX
Good price. If you want used one, they have them on ebay, original.

Re: BAR 97 Remote

Is it a learning remote? If it is, that is a really good price. I may need to pick up a spare.

I use All For One brand universal remotes for my ESP machines here and I like them way better than the ESP remotes. The range is better and I don't have to aim, just point in the general direction. The one problem I have is using the arrows to scroll. It jumps several tabs. I just use it to hit enter 99% of the time anyway though.

I just keep the old ESP remote in the drawer under the machine in case I need to program another remote. I have done it for two shops around here who lost theirs.

Re: BAR 97 Remote

I use All For One brand universal remotes
This is the one I use.

http://www.frys.com/product/6288430

I pick it up in the store on the way home.

The 4 device one is $8.99 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/One-All-Universal-Control-OARC05G/dp/B003D8RPIQ

What's good about the "One For All" device is if you remove or change the batteries, the learned buttons are retained.

Re: BAR 97 Remote

My Name is Nobody
It's a learning remote.  The one recommended by Scanner is very good unit also.

Re: BAR 97 Remote

Re: BAR 97 Remote

Mine still works and I have never used.

Re: BAR 97 Remote

simpleman510
i bought the one from best buy but how do i get it to learn the machine?

Re: BAR 97 Remote

Voltron
You need another remote to program it simpleman510.

Re: BAR 97 Remote

simpleman510
the one from best by that the guy that started the thread doesnt work or do i need the esp cause i have that as well

Re: BAR 97 Remote

Voltron
I used the esp remote to program my remote. I used chung hop brand and never had a problem.

Re: BAR 97 Remote

simpleman510
but how did you do that ...will the auto learn ?...and point at remote? im sorry im confused

Re: BAR 97 Remote

Smogtech
Please do HowTo

Re: BAR 97 Remote

Re: BAR 97 Remote

Voltron
When i did it you have the 2 remotes facing each other and According to the manual i was using on my remote put it into learn mode then program the keys individually.

Re: BAR 97 Remote

My Name is Nobody wrote
It's a learning remote.
I didn't buy this remote, I'm just trying to help out.

I followed the original link to Best Buy, and did a Google search via the part number for the owner's manual.

I downloaded the Owner's Manual, and I can't find the instructions for putting it into learning mode.  Maybe someone could cut and paste it to the forum.

RCRN04GR_OM.pdf

Re: BAR 97 Remote

My Name is Nobody
Try this learn function.