BAR 97 connecting to state

none
Is anybody else having a problem with the BAR97 connecting to the state computer? Mine won't connect but the connection diag screen shows it is connected .

Re: BAR 97 connecting to state

none
My BAR OIS won't connect either.

Re: BAR 97 connecting to state

SomgSlayer76
My OIS isn't connecting to the BAR either

Re: BAR 97 connecting to state

STAR is Racist
Down in the real Nor Cal

Re: BAR 97 connecting to state

none
STAR is Racist wrote
Down in the real Nor Cal
 You must be in Yreka then (or Mayten). The last traffic light in California.

Re: BAR 97 connecting to state

bar 97 down ois is working had a few hiccups saving at the end but it went through fine

have att internet Monterey central cal area

Re: BAR 97 connecting to state

STAR is Racist
Chico----------- BAR 97 not working either

Re: BAR 97 connecting to state

nanz1414
my ois is down
 bayarea

Re: BAR 97 connecting to state

Technician A
Both systems are down for me. Nice to leave work early and look for a good time

Re: BAR 97 connecting to state

do the update

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 3:58 PM none [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is anybody else having a problem with the BAR97 connecting to the state computer? Mine won't connect but the connection diag screen shows it is connected .

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/BAR-97-connecting-to-state-tp5083321.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: BAR 97 connecting to state

none
Kevin wrote
do the update

--
Kevin Casillas
It was a problem on the state's server. They called me back to confirm and it was back at around 5:00.