BAR ENFORCEMENT

FRUSTRATED
Has anyone noticed how there has been very little activity posted on the BAR website on their enforcement tab.  The used to post 3 to 4 shop closings and suspended licenses a month.  Have they laid low due to upcoming lawsuit or have they just slowed down on their gloating about their achievements on the website?

I posted something looking for feedback on the password protected part of the site, Barry, Mark, go to town if you get a chance, let me know what you think.

Re: BAR ENFORCEMENT

Mark
Hi FRUSTRATED

Good Idea IMHO, I posted my two cents.

Re: BAR ENFORCEMENT

Re: BAR ENFORCEMENT

Mark
Hi Berry

Ill re post my stuff out here if you think it will help.
Ill also stop (For the most part LOL) using "expletive verbs"
If it will help, but I don't see why a judge would look at a
message board. I might be a little backward in time
but I wouldn't think a judge would care about a message board?

Could you give the URL of the deserting site?
If not here Email it to me please?

Thanks.