BAR-OIS SLOW

none
Our OIS is slooww on both machines in the Sacramento area. It was normal this morning but has slowed down to a crawl on a very busy day.

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

Voltron
Same here in berkeley

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

yes its slow.. thought it was my internet

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

hello
Same in another part of the East Bay.

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

Modified
same, thought it was the internet, reboot.... same

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

defective
Thought I was the only one.  Slow on the Peninsula.

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

ohh no.. its not working~~!

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

smogido
slow here in O.C also.

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

Jones
OIS Dead Slow in S Cali.
TimeOut

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

Skanga
Seems to be getting slower by the hour. Now it's starting to spew errors. SoCal Here.

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

FRUSTRATED
Just got a print out from OIS machine "We are currently experiencing higher than normal transaction times. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, please contact BAR Help Desk."

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

BAR Help Desk
FRUSTRATED wrote
If the problem persists, please contact BAR Help Desk.
Please do not call us. We're absolutely useless.

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

defective
Awesome!

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

A little slow in Fairfield, but nothing I have not seen before, patients gentlemen.

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

FiendFX
it's working fast now

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

Best Answer I Can Give
 Don't mind the slow so much as the WTF is happening.
Is it my internet? Is a Modem crashing? Who is slow? When will it pick up?

 BAR a good amount of us have Cell phones send out a group message.

Re: BAR-OIS SLOW

defective
Or have some kind of live status update in the smogcheck industry site.