BAR OIS

XXAMM1
Anyone else having issues with OIS?I'm here in coachella valley,tried to log on around 7:30 today
and only get  the frame around OIS homepage.BAR help desk doesn't open until 8:00.

Re: BAR OIS

kaviteno
Same here. San Diego area
iha

Re: BAR OIS

iha
Same here in Orange County!

Re: BAR OIS

none
Same here in Sacramento area. I keep waiting but it won't go past a blank page.

Re: BAR OIS

Juicebox
Still not working in North County SD

Re: BAR OIS

none
My DREW works but not my APPLUS.

Re: BAR OIS

Mad Scene
 Both of my dad units are working out here in the Coachella Valley

Re: BAR OIS

smogido
I am down also in OC.

Re: BAR OIS

XXAMM1
What brand DADs do you have?I have DREW ,What city are you in,I'm in Cathedral City

Re: BAR OIS

Best Answer I Can Give
 Drew. No problem.

Re: BAR OIS

stsp
same here in los angeles.

Re: BAR OIS

none
For those that are working, whatever you do, DO NOT CLOSE THE OIS SCREEN.

Re: BAR OIS

BasicTech678
down in monterey county ( applus smog daddy)

Re: BAR OIS

EseGuey
down in whittier (Applus Daddy)

We're bleeding money here. does the BAR care?

Re: BAR OIS

BasicTech678
EseGuey wrote
down in whittier (Applus Daddy)

We're bleeding money here. does the BAR care?

aye foo u must be new here no they dont care we just report shit here more reliable than calling bar lol

Re: BAR OIS

Able
Great day to be down!!!! Already lost over 10 customers and its only 10:30am

Yesterday only had 13 total

Re: BAR OIS

Juicebox
One Drew, one Worldwide, both still not working. Super annoying!!!

Re: BAR OIS

BasicTech678 wrote
down in monterey county ( applus smog daddy)
well sounds like its not my whole county 10 miles east and west its working just fine both ESP customers

Re: BAR OIS

none
It isn't anything to do with the DAD though. I have OIS loaded on this computer without a DAD hooked to it and it won't open either.

I have one machine running and one not.

Re: BAR OIS

Nick1315
OIS is still down. but a few shops in