BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

Johnnybeme
BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment!!! WTF Anyone gonna participate?????

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Jib1Eu0uGAdJJyMIhqPycdJlWIGHJ0Oy19AWWSlBbmE/viewform?usp=send_form

Charge more and be happy!

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

Is that similar to the occasional subject matter expert program they have? without pay that is.

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

justa
Banned User

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

Johnnybeme
They come to you or conduct it by phone, takes 60 minutes and yes no pay!

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

Just the Facts

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

Mark
The BAR don't care what anybody thinks.
They have to do shit like this to make it look
like industry has an input. The only thing they
will do is twist words around to make there point.
And later say they tried there best.

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

Johnnybeme
Mark

You are so correct. The auto forum that I saw the post at is a perfect example. I remember being on the council at school and listening to the after the fact rationalizations. If a government agency actually listened to the people affected they would serve them so much better. The consumer stands dazed and confused while we execute a program desperately needing some tweaking.

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

Just the Facts

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

Johnnybeme
Facts Man

To tweak you have to have permission. Those that have this permission follow orders. If they percieve no problem then why on earth would they ask for guidance?

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

I was told by a long-time customer that the tech I replaced here 13 years ago used to have to visit the bathroom between each inspection for a few minutes to take a hit from the glass dick.

Ed T. is no longer among the living (OD a few years ago), but his legacy carries on ...

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

Alright, I signed up and remember, I LIKE BAR-OIS. So if you think the system is broken you better sign up and give your input.

Re: BAR Occupational Analysis Recruitment

Johnnybeme
I love OIS but dude it is a farse!

JM