BAR Sunset Report 2017

My Name is Nobody
On the BAR's website.

Some interesting Statistics, Facts & Figures

Re: BAR Sunset Report 2017

D Rochells 150861
Look at all the techs running away from the program since 2013, there are 3664 delinquent licenses, or are those people who dropped their repair licenses?
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: BAR Sunset Report 2017

D Rochells 150861
The funniest part continues to be:

JLSRC -How do you know potential licensees are not criminals?

BAR- They said so on their application!

JLSRC- How do you know you are doing a good job?

BAR- We catch all these cheaters with our new machine! But we spent too much time in court so we programmed it to not issue certs now if it looks like cheating!

JLSRC- Good Job BAR!

BAR- Wags tail

JLSRC- And thanks for loaning CA that 100 Million dollars BTW

זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: BAR Sunset Report 2017

Whole lotta nothing. Decades in the making.  Use it as toilet paper