BAR blast?

ThePharmacist
Can anyone tell me which BAR blast or give me a link to the BAR blast that had the OBD exempt vehicle on it. For example how some of the 1998 Volvos monitors won't set but on the blast it says the BAR97 automatically bypasses the OBD systems check. Can someone give me that info please?

Re: BAR blast?

timmy
ThePharmacist wrote
Can anyone tell me which BAR blast or give me a link to the BAR blast that had the OBD exempt vehicle on it. For example how some of the 1998 Volvos monitors won't set but on the blast it says the BAR97 automatically bypasses the OBD systems check. Can someone give me that info please?
https://smogcheck.ca.gov/pdf/On-Board_Diagnostic_Test_Reference.pdf
pages 23-27

Re: BAR blast?

ThePharmacist
Thank you. I had a 98 Saab 900 in here for smog and according to the list the Bar97 should automatically bypass the OBDII portion of the test but it didn't for some reason.

Re: BAR blast?

none
ThePharmacist wrote
Thank you. I had a 98 Saab 900 in here for smog and according to the list the Bar97 should automatically bypass the OBDII portion of the test but it didn't for some reason.
Did it find the vehicle model on the drop down list? If someone entered it differently previously it would not bypass the OBDII. As an example if you have a 1998 Volvo S60 and use the drop down menu you can enter it as a 960 but if you enter it as a S60 or V60 it won't find a match and will check the OBDII.

Re: BAR blast?

ThePharmacist
Actually after reading the list this Saab is on it but in the comments box it doesn't say EIS automatically ignored, it just says monitors difficult to set