Bar 97 machine got locked. Need help please

Bar 97 machine got locked. Need help please

CHRIS
My bar 97 machine just got locked and the reasons are analyzer tamper and state drive tamper. Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Re: Bar 97 machine got locked. Need help please

planters
that sounds serious. do other techs work in your shop?

Re: Bar 97 machine got locked. Need help please

Not necessarily that big of a deal, call vendor first, then BAR if optioned that way.
Charity begins at work

Re: Bar 97 machine got locked. Need help please

Jay.kahlon
This post was updated on .
Yes usually you call vendor and tech checks machine. Then either instructs you to call bar to clear lockout. But usually they call bar and send the repair order. Agreed never a big deal unless you broke into the machine. I've had it happen few times for absolutely no reason.

Re: Bar 97 machine got locked. Need help please

prob cause of nerve gas

Re: Bar 97 machine looked out

Did someone try to open the machine? I have had tampers in the past that were simply caused by moving the machine. Which causes the machine to flex enough and the door to move away from the micro switch. Try not to move your machine so much

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019, 6:47 PM CHRIS [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
My bar 97 machine just got looked and the reasons are analyzer tamper and state drive tamper. Does anyone know why?

Thanks

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Bar-97-machine-looked-out-tp5076714.html

Re: Bar 97 machine got locked. Need help please

Jones
Hi
Did you fix your machine. Give us some details Thanks
TimeOut

Re: Bar 97 machine got locked. Need help please

CHRIS
Thanks all,

Yes I fixed it. The tech said the problem is the micro switches on the front and back doors. He cleared the lock out and we had to fax the repair order to the state to clear it from the state too.