Bar code Scanner

Jones

Re: Bar code Scanner

Lili
Motorola Symbol DS6878 & Cradle Wireless 2D Barcode Scanner BlueTooth + New Batt

ORDER TOTAL
US $57.75

Ebay..

Re: Bar code Scanner

Best Answer I Can Give
 Old saying. You can CRY when you buy something, or CRY every time you use it. I finally broke down and bought expensive scanners. They are a joy to use.

Re: Bar code Scanner

Old saying. You can CRY when you buy something, or CRY every time you use it. I finally broke down and bought expensive scanners. They are a joy to use.
SO what wireless bar code scanner do you have and how much is it? That IS what the thread is about, not "words of bullshit from Besta"..

Re: Bar code Scanner

laziiee
sp which one is good, the wireless scanner i got can scan the renewal notice fine but it wont scan the the dmv registration paper for some reason.

Re: Bar code Scanner

my ww came with this unitech wireless scans doors, chevy  window labels , dmv paperwork, but some odd reason it wont do ford doors.

cost 430.88 i cant see my selfb paying this for a scanner

if you go based on specifications you can find a much cheaper one with same capabilities.

https://www.amazon.com/Unitech-MS842-2UPBGC-SG-Barcode-Cordless-Standard/dp/B00EZ58CQK/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=ms842p&qid=1585593100&sr=8-1

my applus unit came with a wired honeywell 1900

cost 120 refurb

its wired but i can scan door bar-codes pictures off my phone when customers only have registration without a bar code, its faster and more accurate vs typing.

Re: Bar code Scanner

Best Answer I Can Give
 If he would go up to the "Search"  he would find my answer and that this question has been asked many times before.

Re: Bar code Scanner

Old saying. You can CRY when you buy something, or CRY every time you use it. I finally broke down and bought expensive scanners. They are a joy to use.
SO what wireless bar code scanner do you have and how much is it? That IS what the thread is about, not "words of bullshit from Besta"..
lol I was going to post a similar reply to him.

Re: Bar code Scanner

Lili

Try this one you'll like it.  I have 4 ois machines and this one works great.  I purchased some costly ones before and they had problems scanning the DMV print out. Scanning cars were fine.

Motorola Symbol DS6878 & Cradle Wireless 2D Barcode Scanner BlueTooth + New Batt

ORDER TOTAL
US $57.75

Ebay..

Re: Bar code Scanner

Does 2D mean that it'll scan those square watchamacallit codes?  The uh...QR codes! Does it scan those?
The only thing about wearing a mask that bothers me is that the girls are a lot friendlier.

Re: Bar code Scanner

laziiee
So that one do scan the dmv printout Lily? Just wanna make sure before i buy it

Re: Bar code Scanner

Lili
Yes Sir. Scans  the car and dmv paper.

Re: Bar code Scanner

none
I just got the DS6878 and it works good and does read the QR type also. The only problem I have with it, AND IT'S A BIG ONE, is that it does an "ENTER" command at the end of each scan and sends my office computer into a mess. Normally there is a barcode you can scan to stop this but I can't find one for this scanner.

Re: Bar code Scanner

I just got the DS6878 and it works good and does read the QR type also. The only problem I have with it, AND IT'S A BIG ONE, is that it does an "ENTER" command at the end of each scan and sends my office computer into a mess. Normally there is a barcode you can scan to stop this but I can't find one for this scanner.
How about page 120 of this pdf?

http://www.barcodedatalink.com/media/pdf/DS6878_Product_Manual_from_Barcode_Datalink_13170001a.pdf

Do a search for suffix and you should see some instructions for <CR> and it will lead you to that page.

Re: Bar code Scanner

none
I got it working and now I think this barcode scanner is great.

scanner wrote
...Do a search for suffix and you should see some instructions for <CR> and it will lead you to that page.
I tried that and it didn't work or I was doing it wrong. EDIT; I see I didn't do it in the right order. Thanks SCANNER.

I sent a message to the seller and he said that he didn't think it wasn't the default setting so I should go through the barcodes to reset it to default settings (which he sent with it) and now it works fine.

I bought it from this guy and his service was great. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-Symbol-DS6878-Cradle-Wireless-2D-Barcode-Scanner-BlueTooth-New-Batt/172031278675?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

The range on this thing is great too. I can easily scan the VIN on a car outside the shop.