Bar n ref help

pandaracer89
I have a 97 Honda crv. I'm buying an 05 s2000. I wanna put the drivetrain and convert to rwd with the f20c.  Can I bar and ref  a car motor in an SUV? I know I'll have to swap tanks for the evap monitor to set. I just don't know the guidelines of that motor in an SUV.  Any help is appreciated  thank you

Re: Bar n ref help

Page 51

https://www.bar.ca.gov/pdf/Smog_Check_Reference_Guide.pdf

No SUV/car restrictions that I know of, I admire your ambition!  Double check that with the ref before you go too far!  {Maybe a specially constructed? vehicle?)
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Bar n ref help

Best Answer I Can Give
 Go get the info from the horses mouth.
The Ref in out area is good. Just go ask.

Re: Bar n ref help

defective
Should be okay, just ask the Ref.  I think once it goes over a certain GVWR, then its not okay.

 https://asktheref.org/

I have smogged an old CJ Jeep with a BAR'd LT1 V8 swap from a Camaro.

Re: Bar n ref help

No One
defective wrote
Should be okay, just ask the Ref.  I think once it goes over a certain GVWR, then its not okay.

 https://asktheref.org/

I have smogged an old CJ Jeep with a BAR'd LT1 V8 swap from a Camaro.
was that jeep blue?

Re: Bar n ref help

This is a total referee project you're going to need to make sure the referee is knowledgeable and do a lot of research

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, 11:20 PM pandaracer89 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a 97 Honda crv. I'm buying an 05 s2000. I wanna put the drivetrain and convert to rwd with the f20c.  Can I bar and ref  a car motor in an SUV? I know I'll have to swap tanks for the evap monitor to set. I just don't know the guidelines of that motor in an SUV.  Any help is appreciated  thank you

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Bar-n-ref-help-tp5081050.html

Re: Bar n ref help

smoggee
pandaracer89 wrote
I have a 97 Honda crv. I'm buying an 05 s2000. I wanna put the drivetrain and convert to rwd with the f20c.  Can I bar and ref  a car motor in an SUV? I know I'll have to swap tanks for the evap monitor to set. I just don't know the guidelines of that motor in an SUV.  Any help is appreciated  thank you

https://www.bar.ca.gov/Industry/Engine_Change_Guidelines.aspx

Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by incompetence