Bar tech score

Corvette007.
Hello good afternoon just wanted to find out who is the person I can talk to regarding smog tech star scores?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 28, 2018, at 12:59 PM, mikesmobile [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 you have to be logged in
Then just look at top bar and click insert image
Mike

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Help-does-this-seem-legit-tp5064829p5064830.html
To unsubscribe from Help does this seem legit, click here.

Re: Bar tech score

No One
Corvette007. wrote
Hello good afternoon just wanted to find out who is the person I can talk to regarding smog tech star scores?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 28, 2018, at 12:59 PM, mikesmobile [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  you have to be logged in
> Then just look at top bar and click insert image
> Mike

> http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Help-does-this-seem-legit-tp5064829p5064830.html
> To unsubscribe from Help does this seem legit, click here.
> NAML
whats your question, buddy?

Re: Bar tech score

Peter