Barcode scanner Wireless

Peter
Any good recommendation for wireless barcode 2D scanner.  I prefer Motorola DS6878 but they are getting very expensive. Any cheap alternative under $80 will be prefered. Thanks

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

Best Answer I Can Give
 Last time I went cheap, NEVER AGAIN.

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

Able
Yeah, I need a new one as well. Mines giving me problems already

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

Voltron
Any recent updates.  My faithful uniden is dying and im in the market.  This one was great but unable to read the new chevy QR crap.  Kinda struggled with metallic vw labels but read them upside down fine.  Any way unless i hear better just gonna stick with this figured Id ask here first.

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

Voltron
Anyone have this one?
https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Barcode-Scanner-Transfer-Distance/dp/B06XQ2HP8T

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

Best Answer I Can Give
Last time I needed one, I bought a Wasp. NEVER AGAIN.

 Been looking I'm not going cheap. I'm looking at closer to $150 to $200 range.
Cheap is no good if you are trying 15 times to make it read.

my uniden was like 60 and it lasted over 3 years.  So ill gamble on their 2d for $65 unless theres a better one someone else points me towards

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

Voltron
Technically it works fine if plugged in and not wireless, but i like wirless
iha

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

iha
Uniden Model MS842P Wireless 2D scanner. Standard on New WW 5000 series Bar 97. Yes, a wireless 2D scanner on a Bar 97 machine. Rock solid and probably expensive.

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

Voltron
iha wrote
Only $493 on amazon

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

Voltron
found it as low as $173.  Ill have to think about it.  The read up is much like my $60 find.  I can always return and up grade though.  I appreciate the input

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

D Rochells 150861
Try a 10ft usb extension first.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

Voltron
welquic makes a nice 1d scanner for 75 that works good im finding

Re: Barcode scanner Wireless

We have both the QR reader and the wireless barcode reader I'll have to admit I was a little hesitant on the QR reader but it seems to be working really well and makes it easy for guys who have damaged the magnetic strip so that I can't use it on the strip reader