Berkeley Techs

D Rochells 150861
Did anyone test a 2001 Saturn SL2, plate #4svv875 on 5/29? Customer had one of my OBD readers and for some reason had the retest done elsewhere. And the phone number on file is wrong.

Thanks

Re: Berkeley Techs

none
I did. Was it dirty and white? Two old ladies? I saw the DREW IM-ready in their and thought "I hope someone got a deposit on it."

Re: Berkeley Techs

D Rochells 150861
Why yes, it was dirty and white with two old ladies, you might as well just give it to Barry as he pretty much paid for the set. They did return enough tips to offset the loss however. But, faith in humanity crushed. Fucking mass of douchebags out there.

Re: Berkeley Techs

none
I didn't keep it. I plugged it back in after the test.

Re: Berkeley Techs

I get the impression that none left it in the car, so it's gone ... unless he got a phone number from them that works and he is kind enough to PM it to you and the old ladies are kind enough to return it to its rightful owner when asked nicely.

Re: Berkeley Techs

none
The best I can do is get you a name on Monday. I don't get phone numbers or addresses from customers.

Sorry D.

Re: Berkeley Techs

StarTech
Chances are they probably had no idea it was there.

Re: Berkeley Techs

I'll ask in our Richmond and Oakland locations

On Sat, Jun 1, 2019, 3:36 PM D Rochells 150861 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did anyone test a 2001 Saturn SL2, plate #4svv875 on 5/29? Customer had one of my OBD readers and for some reason had the retest done elsewhere. And the phone number on file is wrong.

Thanks

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Berkeley-Techs-tp5073716.html

Re: Berkeley Techs

It's ok, at least I know it's still alive and. I have her address, I'll figure something out. Hopefully she didn't move up there, stop stealing my customers bro.

Re: Berkeley Techs

none
I think she drove 2 1/2 hours each way just because she heard how good we are.

Re: Berkeley Techs

Re: Berkeley Techs

You should have failed it on Thursday when you had the chance.  The Saturday tech would have been notified of your fail and might have been more cautious.

Re: Berkeley Techs

I checked it and EO D 193-96matched EFN, maybe my glasses were dirty, or the owner changed the hood.

Re: Berkeley Techs

scanner
D Rochells 150861 wrote
I checked it and EO D 193-96matched EFN, maybe my glasses were dirty, or the owner changed the hood.
If the EFN was 1TYXT03.4FFH that's correct cat for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Extended Cab with a 3.4V6  LDT1 with 2 cats.

Re: Berkeley Techs

Re: Berkeley Techs

D Rochells 150861
Well the glasses dirty theory seems to be leading the pack. So FFH is Tier 1, FFP is LEV. So you would think it's not legal for FFP because it's a tier 1 cat, BUT it is legal for a 2002 3.4 LEV, along with a plethora of other LEV crap around those years. And then a comparable FFP cat is not legal for the FFH for some reason. I also wonder if there is any difference in the Toyota part number. In any case, there goes my FPR.

Re: Berkeley Techs

Re: Berkeley Techs

D Rochells 150861
2 years from now I mean.