Besta box.

Here is a special place for our favorite ADHD forum member to post whatever is on his mind, whenever he wants.  Comments and discussion by others are certainly welcome, off-topic or on, but any post which I deem to be abusive or offensive will be nuked.  I have a very laissez-faire attitude on this, but please do me the courtesy of not testing my limits.

Re: Besta box.

No One
Why you gotta be a fascist racist bigoted mod? Freeeeee speech now!!

Re: Besta box.

Re: Besta box.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Thanks. I think it is as FUNNY as HELL.

 Let's see, Mock FREE speech,on a public forum.

Re: Besta box.

deathbysmog
About time.

Re: Besta box.

deathbysmog
Gtfo with your free speech bs. This forum has a specific topic and its not about you.

Re: Besta box.

Best Answer I Can Give
 I guess you can't READ. It's about STOPPING THE STAR PROGRAM, not about "How can I tell if this truck is OBD II?
Is this CAT right? 90% of the post on this site would be GONE. IS OIS DOWN?

Re: Besta box.

deathbysmog
You mad bro??? Finally got put where you belong.

Re: Besta box.

Best Answer I Can Give
 No JUST LMAO. Watching you guys get UPSET over a NOBODY like me is as FUNNY as HELL.

Re: Besta box.

deathbysmog
Not upset about anything, Don't flatter yourself.

Re: Besta box.

No One
Your post are hateful and offensive. I've reported you the internet police. ENJOY CYBER JAIL!!!!

Re: Besta box.

No JUST LMAO. Watching you guys get UPSET over a NOBODY like me is as FUNNY as HELL.
no one was upset, there is just other platforms you can use to rant about non smog related bull, this pinned thread will eliminate alot of useless post. i was very excited to see this happen so i will keep it short, enjoy your own slice of paradise, lets be honest if you were posting else where you would get little to no response, but because you spam rant, it ruins the website forum for the rest of us, you usto be able to just read down the forum and find useful information even learn a trick or two.

you now can spam rant all you want here im glad you have your own safe space, stick to it, if anything interesting pops up ill chime in, i cant bitch when you rant here because this is what i asked for.

enjoy!!!!!!

Re: Besta box.

Best Answer I Can Give
 If it didn't UPSET any of you, you would not be writing any of the stuff you are now. You are only lying to yourself.
In my own sick way it has been VERY amusing. I AM A NOBODY.

Re: Besta box.

If it didn't UPSET any of you, you would not be writing any of the stuff you are now. You are only lying to yourself.
In my own sick way it has been VERY amusing. I AM A NOBODY.
we get it, your a super troll that keeps us up at night, right on winner winner. keep looking out for yourself i was just looking out for everyone else.

like i said enjoy your safe space

Re: Besta box.

Honestly we're all useless here besides scanner with his technical posts. I consider this site  a poormans alldata
Bunch of plumpy hens stop overeating!

Re: Besta box.

BasicTech678
Lose weight wrote
Honestly we're all useless here besides scanner with his technical posts. I consider this site  a poormans alldata

scanner is the most resourceful for real diagnosis and proper scoping techniques few others i cant think of out the top of my head, you can just click on scanners threads and learn alot just from his post. his threads are always a good read.

Re: Besta box.

ill be deleting my own nonsense threads to help cluttered the forum ,i know mine are not all smog related topics. looking forward to new beginnings for STSP.

Re: Besta box.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Now maybe you get what I am all about. BAR tells you to do SHIT that they won't do. Stop the Star Program Web site is not, "Hey Scanner, HELP."

 All people are created equal. Don't ask or tell me to do something you will not do. Every post on this site was to be about ways to " STOP THE STAR PROGRAM."

 Don't be pissing on my leg and tell me we are in a Thunder storm.

Re: Besta box.

No One
I sense besta and basic have some sort of lovers past

Re: Besta box.

Best Answer I Can Give
 No it's just that Basic is young and thinks he knows it all. Now Besta is a OLD FART and KNOWS, he (besta) doesn't KNOW SHIT. I KNOW that. I'm a NOTHING.