Besta box.

New Book.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Cliff was by last night. Sold me the new book. $199.
Asked how many shop's do not buy books every time. Said he has around 1200 shops and may sell 1000 books.
 Sounds like the BAR is falling down on the job.

 Hell to make it easy, we should have to send a receipt from the book guy that we did buy it. Or have them report to BAR those who did not buy the new book.

Re: New Book.

none
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Re: New Book.

Cliff was by last night. Sold me the new book. $199.
Asked how many shop's do not buy books every time. Said he has around 1200 shops and may sell 1000 books.
 Sounds like the BAR is falling down on the job.

 Hell to make it easy, we should have to send a receipt from the book guy that we did buy it. Or have them report to BAR those who did not buy the new book.
book is no longer necessary LMAO , you cry about enforcement but want more ok

Sour grapes. Don't worry about others.
Ex foodnetwork star, now a dang smog checker

Re: New Book.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Sorry forgot. Unless it is spoon fed to you in a Meeme or some brain drain cartoon show on Fox, you people just don't get it

 Couple post back. Complaining on how they can do a check for CHEAP. DON"T BUY THE SHIT YOU NEED.
 I WANT ENFORCEMENT. Enforce the rule EQUALLY

 Why are we out looking for a job when we make a mistake. Why isn't that guy who went after D looking for a job?
Why when the "State Approved" machine let you make a mistake, why are not those who"APPROVED" the machine paying up?

 Very mush ENFORCEMENT!. We need to follow rules. Those making the rules NEED to follow RULES.

Re: New Book.

 Very mush ENFORCEMENT!. We need to follow rules. Those making the rules NEED to follow RULES.

Re: New Book.

Cliff was by last night.
Cliff Thomson.  For those in the other parts of the state, he's the SoCal rep for OPUS and Motor.

Sold me the new book. $199.
Asked how many shop's do not buy books every time. Said he has around 1200 shops and may sell 1000 books.
Did you ask him how many electronic information systems he's sold to the rest of them?

Why do you assume all of his customers has to buy the book he sells?  He doesn't sell Mitchell.   Shops can make deals with other SI providers.

 Sounds like the BAR is falling down on the job.
???  You think everyone has to buy a book from Cliff?

Re: New Book.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Yes my mistake was thinking they knew who Cliff was. All I was trying to point out was. How come they can do it so cheap?

 THEY WILL NOT BUY WHAT IS NEEDED.

 Talk to your service guy. Some shop's can beat any price because they will not do what it takes to do it right.
 Buy the books. Tape up the hose. JUST CHEAT and then beat the hell out of you because they choose to cheat.

Re: New Book.

Re: New Book.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Why "Download" it? Today's computers?

Re: New Book.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Scanner, he sells Mitchel.

 You talk to the people who service us, they will all tell you one thing. Some shop's will not but until they are forced.

Re: New Book.

SoCalSmogGuy
BasicTech678 wrote
book is no longer necessary LMAO , you cry about enforcement but want more ok
What can we use in place of the book and it is a cheaper alternative for test-only shops?
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: New Book.

Best Answer I Can Give
 With today's computer, pictures of the engine, placement of all the needed parts, specs, 99% of the questions asked on this site should be able to be brought up on a page or two.

 My whole bitch is they tell us one thing and do the other. We are a green State. PROVE it. Let us go paperless.
The sellers of the equipment we need to do the job right is reported by the sellers.

 Smog guys do a PERFECT job. We don't. Buy the newest latest greatest stuff, WE DON'T. Lead by EXAMPLE.

 California at one time was. We could be again.

Re: New Book.

user7112
May be a green state because of the marijuana

Re: New Book.

KeepItReal
 My whole bitch is
I thought this was why Besta box was created.

All his rants, regrets,  and what he ate for breakfast etc, etc.

Re: New Book.

No One
KeepItReal wrote
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
 My whole bitch is
I thought this was why Besta box was created.

All his rants, regrets,  and what he ate for breakfast etc, etc.
EVERY THREAD IS A BESTA THREAD

Re: New Book.

Best Answer I Can Give
 What amazes me is D tried. DC tried. We are getting screwed blued and Tattooed, and no one seems to want to help.
Hell I'm 65. If I was younger trying to feed a family. If I lived closer to Sac, they sure as hell would not like me.

Re: New Book.

What amazes me is D tried. DC tried. We are getting screwed blued and Tattooed, and no one seems to want to help.
Hell I'm 65. If I was younger trying to feed a family. If I lived closer to Sac, they sure as hell would not like me.
ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES why EVERYONE ELSE should do something you want changed but not YOU.

Re: New Book.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Waiting for this question.

 Why did SD Big Dog law Suit against the BAR FAIL?

 If you KNOW the law you will find out the answer. You yourself had the chance to STOP THE STAR.