Besta box.

Re: New Book.

Waiting for this question.

 Why did SD Big Dog law Suit against the BAR FAIL?

 If you KNOW the law you will find out the answer. You yourself had the chance to STOP THE STAR.
WHAT THE HECK DID YOU WRITE? I can't make any sense of anything that you wrote in those 4 sentences.

Re: New Book.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Find out why Big Dog lost.

Where is the GRIEVING WIDOW?

 Been thinking about this all weekend.

 UC? HIRE A LAWYER. WHY? You are guilty. PERIOD. End of it. They have you. Forget it. Done. They have it down so tight. It was not a MISTAKE. You got lazy.

 Why the Lawyer and why I can't do it.
In order to take some one to Court, you need to be PROVED that you were WRONGED. The Grieving widow.
Bid Dog took BAR to court BEFORE and that is what is IMPORTANT. Before STAR was in place. He had no PROOF that STAR would hurt his bottom line.
That is why a UC person can go against the BAR for the STAR Program. By taking away my STAR I will lose this much. By a Rule that is TOTALLY ILLEGAL, by a law that should have never been to begin with. It should not be used against me.
STAR was never part of the UC punishment.
Have a Judge look into STAR. He will throw it OUT.

 You hire the Lawyer to go after the ILLEGAL punishment. Your family will suffer. You can prove a effect by now loosing your STAR.
The minute you get the notice, start counting how many vehicles you will lose. How much you and your family will suffer because of the STAR going away.

 None got hit with 2 UC only one month no STAR? WHY? Any one hit with a UC can take the BAR to court. NOT ON THE UC but on the punishment. Why is BAR so willing to DEAL? KEEP IT AWAY FROM A JUDGE.

 A shop not hit with a UC cannot do it. NO LOSS of income. No grieving widow.

 You take some one to court because they wronged you. They are trying to do something illegal against you.
BAR can't just take you to a judge just because they want to. You have to do something that breaks the law. By BAR trying to hurt you thru a illegal law.

 Hope this clears it up. UNLESS YOU ARE WRONGED and can PROVE IT , the court will throw it out. That is why those going thru the UC can take the BAR to court and have STAR thrown out. BIG DOG had no proof.

 I don't think I need to go into why STAR is Illegal.

Re: Where is the GRIEVING WIDOW?

BasicTech678

to early for this repeat post shit

 Send it . DON'T CARE. Trouble is it has more to do with KILLING the STAR Program than anything put down here.

Re: Where is the GRIEVING WIDOW?

user7112

Re: Where is the GRIEVING WIDOW?

BasicTech678
these memes are life lol

Re: Where is the GRIEVING WIDOW?

Lol

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019, 9:20 AM Best Answer I Can Give [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

No one tells you Rigor Mortis sets in before you die.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Where-is-the-GRIEVING-WIDOW-tp5076872.html

Re: New Book.

There is an inspector going around the silicon valley giving citations for not having a current book

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019, 11:23 AM Best Answer I Can Give [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Cliff was by last night. Sold me the new book. $199.
Asked how many shop's do not buy books every time. Said he has around 1200 shops and may sell 1000 books.
 Sounds like the BAR is falling down on the job.

 Hell to make it easy, we should have to send a receipt from the book guy that we did buy it. Or have them report to BAR those who did not buy the new book.
No one tells you Rigor Mortis sets in before you die.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/New-Book-tp5076827.html

Re: New Book.

No One
What book? Emissions control applications guide?

Re: New Book.

Re: New Book.

Kevin wrote

Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Cliff was by last night. Sold me the new book. $199.
> Asked how many shop's do not buy books every time. Said he has around 1200
> shops and may sell 1000 books.
>  Sounds like the BAR is falling down on the job.
>
>  Hell to make it easy, we should have to send a receipt from the book guy
> that we did buy it. Or have them report to BAR those who did not buy the
> new book.
> No one tells you Rigor Mortis sets in before you die.

> .
> NAML
> <http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

can someone look up the "rule" i dobut it states u need a "BOOK"
12345