Better LOOK around the shop.

Best Answer I Can Give
 If it is true, GIVE ME A BREAK. A rope that is used to pull down a door, with a LOOP on the end?
A rope that COULD be part of a tree swing, with a loop in the end?

 WTF is the world coming to? A loop in a rope is now a Noose. A "Hello pretty young lady" is now a sexist remark. When ISIS was tearing apart relics of there past, it was TERRIBLE thing. Now it is OK.

 Just amazing what one thinks is normal and what one thinks is just fine, another thinks what ever they want to label you as. A rope with a loop in the end is a noose. It might be wise to take a look at your shop and see if you can see what some one else thinks is normal to you.

Re: Better LOOK around the shop.

Evil Morty
fake news
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: Better LOOK around the shop.

Re: Better LOOK around the shop.

Evil Morty wrote
fake news

Re: Better LOOK around the shop.

none
I think if you look hard enough you can find something to be offended by anywhere. Look at the "nooses" they found in the park on Oakland. They had been there for months and were rope loops hung by people who were using them as exercise equipment. The mayor is still saying that it is bad and they have to come down.

You don't have to look hard at all or look at all. And each time I get offended I just think to my self "what would my Boi besta do?"

Re: Better LOOK around the shop.

Best Answer I Can Give
 The MAIN reason for this post Basic is,
How many shops have doors like the one in the picture? How many have put a loop in it to help pull it down. Put a loop in it so you can hook the loop on a hook to keep the door part way up.
How many shops have that loop that they didn't even put the loop in the rope? YET will take CRAP for it?

 Last shop I was in had doors like those.

 The Uninformed people that just have to label you. The loop has a use.
What next, Bed Bath and Beyond. Just because they sell KKK Hood's? White pillow cases.

Re: Better LOOK around the shop.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Find this interesting.
Picture of the rope I saw was different than the picture that the FBI released.

Re: Better LOOK around the shop.

Re: Better LOOK around the shop.

805smogtech
none wrote
 ROFLMAO

Re: Better LOOK around the shop.

so many wacist on this forum.

Re: Better LOOK around the shop.

Best Answer I Can Give
We should treat people like bears do when they eat you.
Saw a picture of a Bear sitting at a picnic table. It said, White, Black, Brown , Male, Female, Straight, Gay. You all taste like Chicken.