Beware of BAR Informants

Citation Addict
Just a note to those who support stopping the Star Program.

I would be watching whom you guys give the lawsuit information to. Id be worried about stations that have ties to or befriends the BAR. Ive had a few informant customers that try to find stuff wrong with your station or the way you do the inspection and they try to rat you out to the BAR. I dont know if any of you encounter this, but a word to the wise be careful sharing with customers, it can work for us, but can also work against us too.

Re: Beware of BAR Informants

Mark
IMHO I think this is good information and logical thinking.
With that, I plan to only use my Magic-jack for contacting
shops I don't know. I did not make a contact today to much
BS going on but I will make up 4 it the rest of the week.
I plan on 20 a week next week..... There is a another way
to spell STAR,,,,,,,,,,,,.........   TSHTF

Re: Beware of BAR Informants

Karupt
  Most my customers don't give a rat's a-- , they just want their car done and have other places to go when i start talking to them about it , theyre like ahh thats too bad , did my car pass yet ?  On the other hand , i would be leary if i start getting questions from someone , I don't get it , do these stations think every thing is eyyy okayyy ?