Blocked USB Port

scanner
Has anyone else had their "aftermarket" wireless device stop working on their ESP Gen3 machine?

I was using a wireless mouse, and it stopped working.   I installed a different one and it worked a little while, and it stopped working.  No big deal, I just didn't want cables going across the machine.

Re: Blocked USB Port

Kevin
We have not had the wireless mouse die yet but have had the wireless internet update dongle that they sell you for $60.00 die and a better one is available on Amazon for half the price and is reliable

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019, 2:49 PM scanner [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email] wrote:
Has anyone else had their "aftermarket" wireless device stop working on their ESP Gen3 machine?

I was using a wireless mouse, and it stopped working.   I installed a different one and it worked a little while, and it stopped working.  No big deal, I just didn't want cables going across the machine.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Blocked-USB-Port-tp5071559.html

Re: Blocked USB Port

scanner
Kevin wrote
We have not had the wireless mouse die yet
I got it working again.  I'd rather use a wireless mouse on a clipboard inside the vehicle instead of the presentation/pointer remote that ESP provides with the machine.

but have had the wireless
internet update dongle that they sell you for $60.00 die and a better one
is available on Amazon for half the price and is reliable
That is the reason why I went with the wired unit.  I couldn't see paying more per month for the wireless version.  I'm using an old Linksys WRT54G router with modified firmware to connect my machine to the internet.   Never hiccuped once.