Broke my Heart.

scanner
No one wanted the old manuals.  Schools, library, Goodwill, nobody.   I threw out some this morning, and this the third bunch in as many weeks.

I only kept the bound ones from Mitchell 1966-1985

Re: Broke my Heart.

Re: Broke my Heart.

One of these days I need to clean out like that too. I have all kinds of junk left over from my father's shop that he hangs on to and I keep too much too.

Re: Broke my Heart.

One of these days I need to clean out like that too.
One of our buddies from iATN just called, his employee told him that I posted a pic of the manuals in the dumpster.  Our buddy wants me to pick'em out of the dumpster and save it for him the next time he's in town.  Sigh..........

I have all kinds of junk left over from my father's shop that he hangs on to and I keep too much too.
I hardly ever throw anything away, it's hard to let go of the stuff that made you money, but is no longer relevant.  Still got my choke angle gauge among a bunch of other useless stuff.

Re: Broke my Heart.

defective
Tell him to send you money first.  No way I would crawl into a dumpster to fish out some old books on the chance some guy is gonna be back in town someday.

Re: Broke my Heart.

scanner wrote
One of our buddies from iATN just called, his employee told him that I posted a pic of the manuals in the dumpster.  Our buddy wants me to pick'em out of the dumpster and save it for him the next time he's in town.  Sigh..........
OOH, I see a STONE head gasket package for a Toyota in the trash too that looks like it still has the valve cover gasket in it. Can you grab that out for me and next time I'm in the area I will pick it up? I go to southern California about every 15 years so I figure I'll pick it up in another 10 years.

I'll trade you a factory service manual for a SAAB 99.

Re: Broke my Heart.

Troll
I got me a tac type 1 cable-pre 1973- any takers?
nox kit=

Re: Broke my Heart.

 Did the same thing couple years ago. How much $$$$$$$ did we throw away?

Re: Broke my Heart.

OOH, I see a STONE head gasket package for a Toyota in the trash too that looks like it still has the valve cover gasket in it. Can you grab that out for me and next time I'm in the area I will pick it up?
Duuuuude,  good eye.   It's a Stone Valve Cover Gasket w/Spark Plug Seals for a 2005 Lexus ES330.

Yeah!  C'mon down, it'll be waiting for you.

I'll trade you a factory service manual for a SAAB 99.
Sigh..........

Re: Broke my Heart.

Troll wrote
I got me a tac type 1 cable-pre 1973- any takers?
nox kit=
The old VW stuff is about the only thing around here I would save.

Re: Broke my Heart.

John Wallauch
D wrote
We need a Smog Museum
I could be the greeter.

Re: Broke my Heart.

I"ll send you 2 cases of 6voltheadlight around 30years old, 20 044 points,freight due

Re: Broke my Heart.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Careful people, guys like Me, None, and Fact Man could blow you away with some of the stuff our dad's had in there shop. The stuff we threw away when dad died.

Re: Broke my Heart.

Just the Facts