Busted for Clean Gassing

BlueSky
Ok I know BAR busts you for Clean Piping and Clean Plugging, but now Clean Gassing.

https://www.bar.ca.gov/pdf/accusations/tc-278789_2018_01_23_acc.pdf

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Johnnybeme
WoW!

Interesting development! Anybody got info?

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Best Answer I Can Give
 When I first started, knew a guy that would slowly pull the probe out. One guy do the test the other pull out the probe. Pass.

 Funny how the BAR points out Flaws in their own program. Long pass would have stopped that. But hey I'm just a IDIOT.

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

dano
Johnnybeme wrote
WoW!

Interesting development! Anybody got info?

JM

Clean gassing is when they pump a little "mystery gas" into
the sample line why doing an emissions test. It dilutes the
sample and the emissions go clean.

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

This is nothing new. Many who do this know how to adjust their gasses to keep the co2 between 12-16%
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Do you think this will hold up in court with no video evidence? I think he could claim the analyzer was defective.

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Lose weight wrote
This is nothing new. Many who do this know how to adjust their gasses to keep the co2 between 12-16%
Never heard of this. What are they using?

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

dano
Al wrote
Lose weight wrote
This is nothing new. Many who do this know how to adjust their gasses to keep the co2 between 12-16%
Never heard of this. What are they using?
I believe you can just purchase the gas with the particular CO2% content.

They are using tanks hidden everywhere from in the ground to attic connected
to remote control solenoids n such.

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Al wrote
Lose weight wrote
This is nothing new. Many who do this know how to adjust their gasses to keep the co2 between 12-16%
Never heard of this. What are they using?
Welding gasses. Mixtures vary from argon,co2, etc. Sour grapes right Best?
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

My Name is Nobody
Al wrote
Do you think this will hold up in court with no video evidence? I think he could claim the analyzer was defective.
https://www.bar.ca.gov/pdf/accusations/ei-134615_2015_09_25_dec.pdf

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Best Answer I Can Give
 GET IT YOU DON'T GO TO COURT.
You go to Administrative Hearing. Administrative LAW. 99.999999999999999% of this crap would not hold up in a true court of LAW. FPR would be out the window so fast.

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Al wrote
Do you think this will hold up in court with no video evidence? I think he could claim the analyzer was defective.
Yeah, I think it'll hold up in court.   They have before and after data of the same vehicle.   If the shop had vehicles that pass with no increase of CO2 in the same time frame, they're done.

I think it's brilliant.   I wish I thought of that way of cheating the test.   I'm sure all they got was a tank of CO2, and then hook up a blower nozzle before the test probe and dilute the mixture.  That's my best guess.

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

dano
Lose weight wrote
Al wrote
Lose weight wrote
This is nothing new. Many who do this know how to adjust their gasses to keep the co2 between 12-16%
Never heard of this. What are they using?
Welding gasses. Mixtures vary from argon,co2, etc. Sour grapes right Best?

You really shouldn't be telling people what it is. A lot of people do know
but a lot of people don't. The program def doesn't need this type of stuff
anymore. I do everything by the book as the BAR wants it and depending
on your area you have to worry about your score. I would rather have a state
vid camera setup here and be able to test any vehicle without worrying about
a score. The real problem with the scoring is the people doing the illegal smogs
score stays high because the people that need them get them done illegally every
2 years and their scores stay higher.

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

GET IT YOU DON'T GO TO COURT.
You go to Administrative Hearing. Administrative LAW. 99.999999999999999% of this crap would not hold up in a true court of LAW. FPR would be out the window so fast.

Best Answer I Can Give wrote
I will not defend what the guy did either. My point is, We, Us, Jump on the band wagon. "this guy is dirty"

 We saw a video. A video that can be doctored. We accused a guy without all the evidence.

 Do I THINK he is dirty? Sure looks like it. Will it hold up in a TRUE court of law? HELL NO.
you literally play both sides

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Dano who cares the more BAR catches the better.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

D wrote
I want to see someone wirelessly hack the BAR97 and install a program that sends clean gas readings to the PC.
lol i always think i hope one of our fellow techs is one of those anonymous hackers that they piss off, that way they magically bypass star blocks, and delete info the bar thinks would be valuable. they have messed with some big agency's. tacking the bar would be a cake walk for one of them  if only lol

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

dano
Lose weight wrote
Dano who cares the more BAR catches the better.

Unfortunately they are not catching them. I'm in L.A. it's unreal
how many people out here are doing them. And how cheap they
are. Every time a car fails here the first thing out of their mouth
is did you put it in the computer?? Because no one wants to do
their magic after it's in the system.

Re: Busted for Clean Gassing

Best Answer I Can Give
 BAR court they will fry him.
Real court, with a good lawyer, NOT a Chance in HELL.
Chain of Evidence kills that one right away.
Who video the video. A man with a grudge.
Why did he do it? Revenge. You know what they say about revenge? Dig two holes. One for him and one for you.

 In a true court of law, and the BAR KNOWS this.
Look at the old Clean Piping stuff. The BAR had a camera on the dirty guy. They have no. we saw Mr. X pull in vehicle with a plate of 123 abc. Here we have VIDEO proof of a vehicle that is not a XXX  and the plate on the vehicle is xyz 789.

 The law is VERY CLEAR. They must PROVE YOU KNEW. All they have is accusations. And will win in the court of Administrative Law.