Bye Justa.

D Rochells 150861
WTF?!
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Bye Justa.

FiendFX
I think somebody posted up his shop and now he's gone..

Re: Bye Justa.

Kriss Vector

Re: Bye Justa.

Voltron
He a fu@king troll. Barry I think its time

Re: Bye Justa.

I think it's reputation.. Hence he left in silence..

Re: Bye Justa.

My opinion of Mr. Wallauch's behavior is taking a turn, and I'm about ready to pull the plug on his ass.  I'll start the voting right now:

1 vote for: Dump the ass-hat.
0 votes for: Keep the ass-hat.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: Bye Justa.

FiendFX
Barry,

You don't need consent.. You have good reasons to.

Re: Bye Justa.

John Wallauch ex Bar
Banned User

Re: Bye Justa.

I just wanna know who old man Wallauch REALLY is, I kinda feel he knows me cause of the middle name cheap shot.

I found a really easy way to screw up someones day involving photoshop and barcode scanners, itching to try it out.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Bye Justa.

Voltron
Dump his ass. Troll anything you say is just words. The car world is all about the tastes and preferences of the owner/modifier. Im not looking for your approval or opinions because its my car built with my money and hands. Girls car, ricers car, gay car i've heard them all and still don't care and am not ashamed.

Re: Bye Justa.

I dumped him, but he doesn't seem like the type to take the hint that he's not wanted, so I'll have to police the new member list from time-to-time and act accordingly.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: Bye Justa.

He may have removed everything to protect himself and his business. He stated before that he wanted to remain anonymous and if that was truly him he should delete what he said before anyone uses anything he said about BAR against him.

Re: Bye Justa.

Skanga
barrym95838 wrote
My opinion of Mr. Wallauch's behavior is taking a turn, and I'm about ready to pull the plug on his ass.  I'll start the voting right now:

1 vote for: Dump the ass-hat.
0 votes for: Keep the ass-hat.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107
+1 for dumping him if he's being a dick.

I've made tribute accounts for various BAR reps, but I definitely don't post anything malicious or try to troll people. I do it for satirical purposes, and just to generally try to lighten the serious mood sometimes.

I did create a John Wallauch account once without the "ex Bar", but I can assure you I am not this dude. Just want to put that out there.

Re: Bye Justa.

smog man
In my opinion, Mr. Wallauch's, is starting to get out of hand. Maybe start by deleting some of his post, and go from there.

1 vote for: Dump the ass-hat.

Re: Bye Justa.

FiendFX
why are you guys voting now? is long gone..

Re: Bye Justa.

  Glad you dumped him, he was getting a bit annoying.  Don't understand why he felt the need to post a person's identity.

Re: Bye Justa.

Kimbo Slice
Banned User

Re: Bye Justa.

I betcha he will still read on this forum though..

Re: Bye Justa.

Rick Grimes wrote
Whoa a talking boulder.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: Bye Justa.

Skanga wrote
+1 for dumping him if he's being a dick.

I've made tribute accounts for various BAR reps, but I definitely don't post anything malicious or try to troll people. I do it for satirical purposes, and just to generally try to lighten the serious mood sometimes.

I did create a John Wallauch account once without the "ex Bar", but I can assure you I am not this dude. Just want to put that out there.
Your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are nearly flawless, and that's not an easy thing to turn off with any consistency.  I have access to slightly more information than the rest of you, but I didn't need any of it to know that Mr. Wallauch (IKEA greeter) and you have very little in common.  Back three summers ago, Banned was able to convince himself that you and Mark were the same person, which was equally far-fetched.

Keep up the good work ... your posts are great, regardless of your choice of alias.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107