CA/FED type locked out

Re: CA/FED type locked out

kfworry
I am sure the REF Does Not have the authority to
lock out a technician from changing Federal/California
certification.

Re: CA/FED type locked out

SoCalSmogGuy
D Rochells 150861 wrote
Never seen this before, 2003 Chevrolet did not give me the option to select cert type and the customer said he had to go to the ref before and I am supposing the ref can lock it out.
That's interesting, never experienced that before.
Work Smarter AND Harder
Ee

Re: CA/FED type locked out

Ee
I had a customer that was Tampered at three diffrent shops within a month and when it came here it was locked out from doing it it said refree only. and on the bar website I typed in the plates and it had 3 strait tampers and inspection type said Refree only.

Re: CA/FED type locked out

I would love to see the California Federal classification go away the reality is is most vehicles are manufactured to California standards anyways. When was the last time you saw a modern production vehicle that was actually certified as Federal. That wasn't a gray market car

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019, 2:36 PM D Rochells 150861 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Never seen this before, 2003 Chevrolet did not give me the option to select cert type and I hope this is the beginning of something good.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/CA-FED-type-locked-out-tp5072966.html

Re: CA/FED type locked out

Kevin wrote
... When was the last time you saw a modern production vehicle that
was actually certified as Federal. That wasn't a gray market car ...
Less than an hour ago, and pretty much every day in my neighborhood.  But I guess it depends on your definition of "modern".