CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

stopstar1234

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

none
Working here in Sacramento area.

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

what is out??

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

The OIS is slower than usual in North Sac, but it's still going through.

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

stopstar1234
really not working in concord called a few shops in sac and theres is down too.. its for the OIS

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

BasicTech678
reset your internet, some times a slow connection will prevent it

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

stopstar1234
I did and restarted the computer your lucky its working.. weird I called 3 other shops and theirs are not working also from concord to san fran and sacramento..

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

none
I hit "FILE" in the upper left corner and then "self Diagnostics" and this is what I got for speed.

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

My numbers are a little better down the hill from you.

Internet Connection:
Estimated Speed (mbps): 27.9

BAR-OIS Connection:
Estimated Speed (mbps): 11.63

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

Best Answer I Can Give
 Story just popped up on the NET, Earlier today, parts of the WHOLE country the NET went down.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.