CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

stopstar1234

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

none
Working here in Sacramento area.

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

what is out??

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

The OIS is slower than usual in North Sac, but it's still going through.

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

stopstar1234
really not working in concord called a few shops in sac and theres is down too.. its for the OIS

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

BasicTech678
reset your internet, some times a slow connection will prevent it

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

stopstar1234
I did and restarted the computer your lucky its working.. weird I called 3 other shops and theirs are not working also from concord to san fran and sacramento..

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

none
I hit "FILE" in the upper left corner and then "self Diagnostics" and this is what I got for speed.

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

My numbers are a little better down the hill from you.

Internet Connection:
Estimated Speed (mbps): 27.9

BAR-OIS Connection:
Estimated Speed (mbps): 11.63

Re: CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE OUTTAGE 11/6/2017

Best Answer I Can Give
 Story just popped up on the NET, Earlier today, parts of the WHOLE country the NET went down.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.