CARB Website Down??

SoCalSmogGuy
Is the CARB site down for everybody? I was trying to use the aftermarket parts database.
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: CARB Website Down??

defective
Working here - bay area peninsula

Re: CARB Website Down??

SoCalSmogGuy
Working now for me too. Probably just a quick outage
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: CARB Website Down??

Works for me all day

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/CARB-Website-Down-tp5071094.html