CAUTION SPX OWNERS !

EL SMOGO
Last Thursday I recived a UPDATE to install by mail as I was installing it, my computer Locked out with a Tamper. I put in a service call the Tech called back and he didn't know when he could get to me . I have a new service guy who has a I'll get there when I get there. My other guy would at Least tell when he would be there I don't know what happend to him but now I know how you ESP owner's feel So now I've lost around 20 cars since thursday and right now every car counts since I'm not star. Seems that there's no such thing as GOOD service any more I'll keep this in MIND when they try to sell me anything I know SPX has been Bought by BOSH so I guess this is a tast of things to come. I would not put that update in wait till you have a service call let him do it!!!!!.  It's MONDAY hope he shows up

Re: CAUTION SPX OWNERS !

Re: CAUTION SPX OWNERS !

sandman
my spx guy told me about this update.  he actually had done about 2 updates with a cd but both of those machine broke and he had to change parts and re program.   this about last month.
     dont install unless required

Re: CAUTION SPX OWNERS !

Reactor
Call BAR- sometimes they can remove lockout over the phone. My Snap-on used to have the tamper switch acting up and BAR would usually clear it.

Re: CAUTION SPX OWNERS !

Yeah, call your field office.  They are able to clear frequent cabinet tamper lockouts on our Worldwide.

Barrym, those bastards will never be held accountable for nothing.  They are allowed to run wild and BAR does nothing because they are buddies.  Think of all the payoffs that must be going down as huge profits are reaped from this ludicrous BAR-97 triage cottage industry they have created. What ever happened to the BAR 2010 and 2012?  I'm gonna start a new thread about this. Stay tuned.
The only thing about wearing a mask that bothers me is that the girls are a lot friendlier.