CHANNEL TEN NEWS CONTACT

karuptrougeouttacontrol
WELL THE email i sent out was interesting enough for a call back ! Someone from KGTV called me back interested in our situation ! I am not the most fluent or have all the info on the Star program , so if any of yous out there is interested in talking with someone from the media , please call me 760 2017895 and i can give u the contact name and number .

Re: CHANNEL TEN NEWS CONTACT

Drunken1911
let them know that BAR is discriminating CARS now... I also can show you some proof that 2000 and newer cars fail inspection through dyno from lack of nox sensors if we go the OBD II only route for 2000. Please post me your email so i can show you hard evidence...

Re: CHANNEL TEN NEWS CONTACT

karuptrougeouttacontrol
@ D , i left a message , I will tell them all i know however i suspect they will be more interested in the LEGAL issues most and that is why i need someone that knows what they are talking about to get on board here ! my email is misulein1@yahoo.com , I am interested in seeing how these newer vehicles are going to be allowed to run around with tail pipe emmissions above the cut points. It is almost like punishing owners of older cars and letting 2000 and newer get away with spewing smog! I don't see how this is going to make our air cleaner , it is a political move by a power and money hungry agency.

Re: CHANNEL TEN NEWS CONTACT

Drunken1911
the issue is these assholes has their head so far up their asses that they think their shit doesnt stink... we need to step up and regulate them before they get out of hand

Re: CHANNEL TEN NEWS CONTACT

Shop Owner
Good afternoon I'm a shop owner, and one of
The directors from Stop The Star I have already contacted Samantha from
Chanel 10 News there is a conference call on Wednesday with cahnnel 10. We will be utilizing the different resources that all of us have provided.  We're are moving forward and they're are going to get the information together and proceed to take the story out to the public. We want to thank everyone for the amazing participation and efforts to continue to battle this fight til we win. Thanks again to everyone

Re: CHANNEL TEN NEWS CONTACT

karuptrougeouttacontrol
 Excellent !  Good news !