COLD

none
It started snowing here yesterday at about 4:30 but didn't stick. I closed up at 5 since I was pretty sure no one else was coming in. When I got to my house everything was covered in a thin layer of snow that was all a crusty ice this morning. It is clear but it is cold and all the car doors are frozen shut too. The tough part is that last week was really warm.

Re: COLD

Best Answer I Can Give
 Damn, it was 52 when I climbed into the truck this morning. The high will most likely be 68.

Re: COLD

Kevin
I wish the Bay area would choose hot or cold yesterday was warm and nice for part of the day and then freezing for part of the day I don't care which it just to make a choice

Re: COLD

It's been in the low 20's at night this whole week where I live. It usually isn't too bad but when there's strong winds whoo too cold!

Re: COLD

Smogtech
here low 30 in the morning

Re: COLD

Lose weight wrote
 It usually isn't too bad but when there's strong winds whoo too cold!
I know, right?  I am covered with a layer of blubber that protects everything except my nose and fingers, so I never wear a jacket at work.  When it's wet or windy, I have to wear an extra shirt though, or I'm miserable all day.  There was a thin layer of frost on everything this morning.

Re: COLD

Best Answer I Can Give
 Bought some Long John from Wear Guard. Minus 20 sucker. Like to roast my ass out of them. Had them for nights at the city job.
Had to cut the sleeves off they were so warm.  Might look into them.

Re: COLD

I'm not sure if snow is good or bad for business. This morning I had two teachers in who had snow days for high schools up the hill from me and suddenly had the day off and several construction type guys in because of bad weather but now that it started snowing here it has become very quiet. Someone just called and said they aren't coming in for their appointment but snow isn't sticking.