California Announces Statewide ‘Stay At Home’ Order

Re: California Announces Statewide ‘Stay At Home’ Order

dano
Lose weight wrote
That's not me,man.
That's weird... that profile smell like rabbit dookie….

Re: California Announces Statewide ‘Stay At Home’ Order

Still smogging huh no truckin afterall?
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: California Announces Statewide ‘Stay At Home’ Order

dano
This post was updated on .
Lose weight wrote
Still smogging huh no truckin afterall?
Nope still smogging… got the free class A so options are always
open for it if I want. you still runnin round all the truck stop parking
lots with no Class A????

Re: California Announces Statewide ‘Stay At Home’ Order

BasicTech678
dano wrote
Lose weight wrote
lots with no Class A????
lol damn  you guys go through a bad break up?

Re: California Announces Statewide ‘Stay At Home’ Order

dano
BasicTech678 wrote
dano wrote
Lose weight wrote
Still smogging huh no truckin afterall?
Nope still smogging… got the free class A so options are always
open for it if I want. you still runnin round all the truck stop parking
lots with no Class A????
lol damn  you guys go through a bad break up?
He misses me.... really can't blame him. Still kind uhh creepy though.. LoL!!!

Re: California Announces Statewide ‘Stay At Home’ Order

smog frogposter
Today was actually one of our better days than most, will remain opened for essential repairs but as far as inspections go anticipate another dip in volume. Some of the Test Only guys in our areas have closed and with the DMV extending registrations for an additional 60 days its ogre.

Re: California Announces Statewide ‘Stay At Home’ Order

we are open till Marshall law is enforced

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020, 8:02 PM Peter [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
California Announces Statewide ‘Stay At Home’ Order.

Who is open tomorrow

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/California-Announces-Statewide-Stay-At-Home-Order-tp5079989.html

Re: California Announces Statewide ‘Stay At Home’ Order

Tim454
I’m open in SoCal tomorrow. Still been in the 20 a day if it’s slow tomorrow I’ll close up early
123