Call two techs a day.

Mark
I have been thinking about how to get the word out more. So I called a couple of shops in a nearby town it took about 10 minutes each. I presented the information in this order.

1. I was a Tech and Star/BAR sucks and is destroying our future.

2. The Sherry Mehl Citation quota and he resigning under duress.

3. The recent BAR tactic of sending in known UC cars and techs cited for failing the car.
Because BAR removed the defects after the car left the shop.

4. Told the other two techs that I got the information at http://stopthestarprogram.com
And that registration would help build a information network to fight BAR.
And that attorney for site specializes in automotive defense.

I told the techs that I knew they were busy, so was I. Please go to the site,
register and or call me if they had any questions.

I plan to contact two shops a day, every working day till eater the BAR dies
or my shop dies. (Should be in the next year that one or the other will happen.)

Thoughts Ideas?

Re: Call two techs a day.

smoginstructor
Mark, that is a great way to maintain focus and keep educating those who have not really understood the threat of the B.A.R.!!  Great work everyone B.A.R. is already sweating it!!  They know what we are all about!!

Re: Call two techs a day.

karuptrougeouttacontrol
good tactic , and i am with you , it can be done , at least the star part i think .  Of all other shops registered with BAR we are the ones they have chosen to cite the most i wonder why that is ? There are regular shops and i go in there regularly and they don't even understand when i ask them about undercover cars . It seems they have seen how easy it is to yank money from our pockets and so they are actively trying to screw us as much as possible.