Called ESP Thurs 10/29 still not here-says may not even be tomorrow

Re: Called ESP Thurs 10/29 still not here-says may not even be tomorrow

tampered
Karupt wrote
Tampered ,
 well I am happy that you finally got some service ! 8 days
No, no, sorry, I should have clarified that he was out later that same day. We called thurs morning and he was out tues afternoon.  Still a long time though.
Charity begins at work

Re: Called ESP Thurs 10/29 still not here-says may not even be tomorrow

barrym95838 wrote
none wrote
The other thing that might help Micheal B (but I don't want him to know since we have the same tech) ...
Uh, I'm right here, Broseph!

Al came out three times in the last three weeks, fiddled with it enough to get it to pass, then left.  Each time, the shit wouldn't calibrate 72 hours later.  Today, a different tech showed up, fiddled with it enough to get it to pass, mumbled something about the DAC board and the bench manifold, and left.  At 2:30pm on Monday, we'll see if he was any more successful than Al was, but I must say (with all due respect) that I'm a bit skeptical.  I heard from a local tech friend that Mark has given up the smog tech gig after only a few years, and has returned to ESP.  Dude has a well-earned reputation for being a Gen 1 wizard, but I can't expect to be lucky enough to get him to come by and take a look.

It's been heart-wrenching turning away all those beat up Previas and Astros ... maybe I'll get lucky, and they'll all bum-rush me tomorrow and Monday morning!

barrym95838
EO/EI144107
Mark Hughes is back, or at least he was about a year ago. I'm sure you can request him. I have before. If the other tech is a thin guy who smokes and is into AR15s, he is pretty good and a nice guy too.

I really like AL. He is a very nice, upstanding, honest guy. He not to good at diagnostics though but I consider him a friend for sure.

I have two ESP BAR97s and when the one that isn't covered by a service contract fails it is going in the scrap pile if it is more than $500 to fix it.