Cam error and Dwell variation

Hard Nox
Reading my A8 book today. Not even a mention about Cam error and Dwell variation. Imagine that.

Now its all about Voltage Drops and Current Ramping, and things like where did the O2 go to when the Idle got rough. Better check that EGR.

Those were the days when the biggest dilemma for the day was an Ignition Distributer fell on its face.
On the lighter side, don't miss those Multiple Carb set ups and early CIS cold starts.

Thoughts for a day

Re: Cam error and Dwell variation

none
I like CIS injection. It's not clean but it is simple. I like GM TBI for the same reason.