Cat test group not on ARB site

BayAreaSmogTech
I have a customer with a 2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8S. Arb website only shows one engine test group for this car and its 5NSXV01.8S2A. This cars underhood label shows that its a california PZEV vehicle with test group of 5NSXV01.883A. I called industry help desk but they weren't very helpful. Anyone know how to proceed in this scenario? I'd normally punt stuff like this but feel bad for this customer. She's been given the run around by another shop.

Re: Cat test group not on ARB site

none
There are no aftermarket cats available in California for SULEV, PZEV, or diesels.

Re: Cat test group not on ARB site

BayAreaSmogTech
none wrote
There are no aftermarket cats available in California for SULEV, PZEV, or diesels.
So in this case, are we supposed to sub in a california compliant cat like we do for federal vehicles or tell the customer they are shit out of luck?

Re: Cat test group not on ARB site

none
Dealer only.

Re: Cat test group not on ARB site

If EF# not on the arb website then its dealer only if CA certified car.