Channel ten news /www.10news.om

karuptrougeouttacontrol
Have submitted the plight of all smog stations and this new star reg to channel ten . If many more will also contact them and tell them maybe we can bring it to the public ?

Re: Channel ten news /www.10news.om

Shop Owner
Awesome, we all need to Continue to contact different sources of media
And let them know what is going, thank you for the great support and news

Re: Channel ten news /www.10news.om

Karupt
Yes , its very easy , just find ABC news, or any other news station near you , get their email and shoot them an email , I am waiting for reply still ,might not get one but if they get many , maybe they will wonder what is going on and investigate it further ?