Citation training

jr2070
How much time do u have to complete the citation training. Or does it just have to be done before renuwing smog license

Re: Citation training

kfworry
READ the citation letter regarding citation training.
The BAR Rep should review that requirement at your citation conference.
Pay attention to the letter and conference.
I have been through the process. It is not complicated
as long as you READ and understand what
BAR requires from you.

Re: Citation training

jr2070
The letter just says its and order of abatement no training involved but when i checked online it says 8 hour training

Re: Citation training

SoCalSmogGuy
jr2070 wrote
The letter just says its and order of abatement no training involved but when i checked online it says 8 hour training
Can you give us a bit more information?
Are you renewing your license?
Renewal and citation training are two different things.
The letter should have a lot more information.
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: Citation training

jr2070
Its a citation for using wrong machine.. no fine just order of abatement. But online in bar website says 8 hour training required im confused.

Re: Citation training

SoCalSmogGuy
jr2070 wrote
Its a citation for using wrong machine.. no fine just order of abatement. But online in bar website says 8 hour training required im confused.
 Hmmm can you upload the letter so we can read it?

Have you contacted your local field office?
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: Citation training

Best Answer I Can Give
 Interesting, the kid did the same thing and we got a slap on the hands notice.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.