Class action suit sign petition

Sosep
Sign this petition for our loss of income for supposedly saying statewide outage but realistically performing system maintainance during operation business hours. Without any prior notice. We need to stand up and quit just talking and take action.

Re: Class action suit sign petition

Sosep
Provide your shop name and station # and will get in touch with attorney

Re: Class action suit sign petition

My shop lost several hundred directed inspections in the first half of 2013 as the direct result of a bad FuPR score, but I don't have any hard numbers to give you except our station #, 220425 (Quick Stop Smog & More).

Re: Class action suit sign petition

StarTech
we really do need a class action lawsuit against them. We lost so many customers, ATLEAST 9 today. Are they going to pay our bills?

Re: Class action suit sign petition

Sosep
They’re responsible for our loss of income and losing customers. We need everyone to sign with their station and license #. We need signatures to get a class action

Re: Class action suit sign petition

Sosep
Problem is bunch of pussys in this industry that are scared of BAR

Re: Class action suit sign petition

hello
I'm not mad, I get to go home early.

Re: Class action suit sign petition

We will be retired by the time a lawsuit is settled.
Chill out.
Bail Bonds business people are going to go out of business
when the new bail system goes into affect.
That's Life, Deal With It, Stop Whining

Re: Class action suit sign petition

hello
Besides.

Customers can't go anywhere if everyone is down.

Re: Class action suit sign petition

Sir Dano
Very true.
Misery loves company...

Re: Class action suit sign petition

Best Answer I Can Give
 Just have to LOVE you guys.

Re: Class action suit sign petition

SoCaL92626
What if this is some kind of cyber attack on the States server(s)? My customers are telling me AAA can't process registrations.

Re: Class action suit sign petition

Sosep wrote
Sign this petition for our loss of income for supposedly saying statewide outage but realistically performing system maintainance during operation business hours. Without any prior notice. We need to stand up and quit just talking and take action.
Gonna make a class action lawsuit for not knowing how a blog works, reposting same topic

Re: Class action suit sign petition

I'm filling in for someone at 1 of our other shops which is just a test only station. But the shop has lost 11 smoggs add a $100 a pop that's a lot of money lost for the day

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 2:06 PM Sosep [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email] wrote:
Sign this petition for our loss of income for supposedly saying statewide outage but realistically performing system maintainance during operation business hours. Without any prior notice. We need to stand up and quit just talking and take action.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Class-action-suit-sign-petition-tp5071762.html

Re: Class action suit sign petition

Oh, we lost six inspections so far today.

Re: Class action suit sign petition

Best Answer I Can Give
 Based on WHAT? You lost some work. WE ALL DID. There was NO one person who lost. WE ALL DID. Did you write down the number. The licence plate of the cars you lost. Could they go somewhere else and get it done? NO it effected us ALL.
By the system going down it hurt not just 1 or 10 or 100 shop's. The State gave no unfair advantage to some shops and not others.

 The State will argue and WIN that you could do those cars the next day.

 This is from a lawyer. You have to be able to prove, PROVE after the fact, that actions by some person effected you.

Re: Class action suit sign petition

none
I'm just wondering who you are planning on suing? Are you going after BAR or SGS? How will you claim a loss of income if they couldn't go anywhere else? Did you log every name and plate number?

I bet I will see most of the people that came in Friday another day. Some may have gone other places on Saturday though.

he just needed an outlet for his tantrum everything is working now he wont be back anytime soon.

Re: Class action suit sign petition

I bet I will see most of the people that came in Friday another day. Some may have gone other places on Saturday though.
You got that right!  I took down the names and numbers and said I'd call when the system was back online and they could come back in.  I did and they did.
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Class action suit sign petition

007
There are plenty of things wrong with the way things are done and if we don't stand as one they will never get corrected. The fact that all shops were down means you didn't lose money by turning the vehicle away because they can not go anyware else and get a smog. So those cars will still need to be done the next day and those customers will come back to you and you will get your money. We take the customers phone number and call them when the machine comes back online and 90% show up with in an hour of calling them.