Class action suit

Sosep
Owner of high volume smog shop here in Ventura county. Why don’t we all get together and file a class action suit for our loss of income ?

Re: Class action suit

BasicTech678
Sosep wrote
Owner of high volume smog shop here in Ventura county. Why don’t we all get together and file a class action suit for our loss of income ?
do it we will sign it but do it dont just post here and forget when its back on

Re: Class action suit

Sosep
Sounds good. Gonna make a petition to get signed by everyone Bc we don’t deserve all the shit we go through

Re: Class action suit

Sir Dano
I am with you brother.

Re: Class action suit

The reason no class action suit is attorney fees, lack of any commitment from the industry. There was a lobby group with top professional in it-cetia, and they could not get any cooperation from the smog industry-'and they were organized. My advice is concentrate on your own biz, go to the advisory meetings, and hire quaitly honest people.

Re: Class action suit

BasicTech678
Troll wrote
The reason no class action suit is attorney fees, lack of any commitment from the industry. There was a lobby group with top professional in it-cetia, and they could not get any cooperation from the smog industry-'and they were organized. My advice is concentrate on your own biz, go to the advisory meetings, and hire quaitly honest people.
 The New Orleans saints will get a remach with the rams before we come together for a class action suit against star scores and or this situation lol

Re: Class action suit

D Rochells 150861
The statewide outage is a perfect demonstration of how much power the shops could actually wield if they got their shit together. I wonder how much money in DMV late fees this shenanigan brought in.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Class action suit

kfworry
Just because the OIS DAD was down yesterday
Does Not mean people Could Not pay DMV fees without a
Smog Cert. to avoid late fees.
I tell All my customers to Pay Dmv Fees On Time
regardless of the Smog Check Status of their vehicle.

Re: Class action suit

D Rochells 150861
Yeah we know that but about half the state doesn't and ends up paying them. I hope by next century DMV figures out how auto-pay and email late reminders work.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Class action suit

kfworry
DMV is Not responsible for vehicle owners who allow their
registration to expire and end up paying late fees.
People should Not Have To Be Spoon Fed,
they need to learn Responsibility.

Re: Class action suit

kfworry
Our Government enables citizens to be reliant on Government
instead of being reliant on Themselves.

Re: Class action suit

DMV works for us, BAR works for us. If we want shit to be useful and efficient then we should not have to spoon feed them.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Class action suit

kfworry
DMV Renewal Notices are sent to owners at least 60-days in
advance of registration expiration.
What More Do You Want DMV to do to let people
know their registration is expiring soon????
It is Not DMV's fault if people do not update
mailing address etc. or if the post office
misdirects mail to the wrong address.

Re: Class action suit

kfworry
I learned way back in 1969 that Driving Is A Privilege Not A Right.
Government gives us tools to make a living, drive a vehicle, etc.,
we need to learn how to use those tools to the best of our ability.

Re: Class action suit

 kf I am on your side, and also with D, but when you take responsibility on, work your ass off 6 days a week. who knows how many hours to build up your shop and your good name, and then some person who has never turned a wrench, tells you you are cheating, breaking the rules, without any PROOF, just by looking at numbers. THE VERY THING THEY TELL US NOT TO DO, you just want justice.

 Even if we went back to when I was a kid and all vehicles were done Jan 1 we would still have people who are late.

Re: Class action suit

Kf, you are basically arguing in favor of carb vs fi. Humans and civilization evolve, doing things in a more useful manner serves us all. If you have a relative with low intelligence do you not look after them and help them with difficult tasks? Or do you exploit their weaknesses in a cash grab?
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!