Clean cars 4 all program

WealdstoneRaider
I've done plenty of pre-tests for this program but today just had a Lexus automatically go to TSI instead of ASM. It wasn't an AWD or registered in a basic area so I thought it was strange. Would the program accept a TSI? I suppose if the customer calls back complaining of this I'll just do an offline pre-test so I can select ASM.
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: Clean cars 4 all program

StarTech
probably had NDTC. Did you check the underhood label warning sticker for dyno runs?

Re: Clean cars 4 all program

the area the customer lives in also affects this

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 1:59 PM WealdstoneRaider [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've done plenty of pre-tests for this program but today just had a Lexus automatically go to TSI instead of ASM. It wasn't an AWD or registered in a basic area so I thought it was strange. Would the program accept a TSI? I suppose if the customer calls back complaining of this I'll just do an offline pre-test so I can select ASM.
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Clean-cars-4-all-program-tp5082544.html

Kevin Casillas