Coast vs streamlight

Lose weight
Better/not than streamlights?

Re: Coast vs streamlight

Kevin
Streamlites are the best, just there peice is high

Re: Coast vs streamlight

Lose weight
Not a big fan of them anymore.Either my vision is decreasing or they don't seem to be as bright as they used to be(the stinger and the strion)

Re: Coast vs streamlight

 I have found the more money you spend on something, the less likely you are to let it get lost.
How many CHEAP Sunglasses have you lost?  Try that with $150 pair of glasses.

Re: Coast vs streamlight

mikesmobile
Go on Amazon look for a light with the 10000 Lumens.
LED is the way to go these days, back in the day streamlights were good but this light far outshines a streamlight.
Want daylight under the hood, try this type.
Its rechargeable too.
Looks small in pics but this light is wider than those big D battery lights.
https://www.amazon.com/TFCFL-10000-Portable-Resistant-Flashlight/dp/B06XR9LP6V/ref=pd_sbs_0_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B06XR9LP6V&pd_rd_r=8ZNYX9NJ0ZVRBDGGXAB1&pd_rd_w=w9NdX&pd_rd_wg=gen5c&psc=1&refRID=8ZNYX9NJ0ZVRBDGGXAB1
Mike

Re: Coast vs streamlight

Johnnybeme
I was really sad when I lost my NEBO slyde, best light I ever owned.

My streamlight Stylus Pro is a close second.

Re: Coast vs streamlight

The Chinese crap is very hit or miss with quality. I also doubt their 10000 lumen claim. My 2200 lumen streamlight is almost too bright. The streamlight leds are very bright and the quality is exceptional, plus they are easily to rebuild. Streamlights are also capable of being used as a defensive weapon in case of angry customers or wild homeless people.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Coast vs streamlight

none
I have been fortunate not to have lost any of my Streamlights and still have all four I've bought. They can take a serious beating and still work. I also like that the charger is the holder and it is always charged up. The cost isn't too much since this is my career and I use it all day every day.

The old non-LED one I never use anymore. The Stinger LED HL is almost too bright and hard on batteries but good for when the job calls for something really bright. I have two Stinger LED models. One for me and one for my tech. They are all engraved with my name and phone number in case they do get left behind.

At home I have some good rechargeable LED flashlights but they wouldn't hold up here for years on end like a Streamlight. I don't have Snap On wrenches at home either though.

Re: Coast vs streamlight

Whoops forgot about the HL. Will be getting one

Re: Coast vs streamlight

Best Answer I Can Give
 None you don't have Snap on at home, because like me you have a wife and kids to HELP you lose them.

 Hell hath no fury like a dad whose tools are missing.

Re: Coast vs streamlight

Able
I used some tactical flashlights in the range of 20-40 bucks and thought they were alright and good enough for the job.

Then my tech has a streamlight stringer ($130). I used it a all the time and really like it. I end up buying 2 cause they are so dam useful.

Re: Coast vs streamlight

Thick6
I've had the rechargeable Streamlight Stylus for idk how many years now. Battery life is great the brightness is great, only problem is sometimes I have to tap the crap out of it, sometimes I throw straight to the ground. Other guy has a Coast stylus type. I was impressed with the brightness but it sees to not hold a charge for very long. My Streamlight can go all week without a charge.