Comments section

Evaponly818
I know it’s good to leave a comment when you fail a visual for example broken/cracked air intake boot. So when they return with it fixed/replaced do we input that into comment section?

Re: Comments section

No One
I always comment on the repairs and then highlight it after I print it out. I also advise the customer to keep the copy for their records.

Re: Comments section

STAR is Racist
I rarely comment for fear of getting a 2 pager, I hate 2 pagers.

Re: Comments section

805smogtech
I only use the comments section when I tamper fail something to explain why. I also don't like when the printer spits 4 pages out at me lol...no need to input repairs in the comments section

Re: Comments section

defective
I dont usually use it for follow ups.  I usually put retest instructions, aftermarket parts notes, tampered parts, etc.  If I get a 2 pager, I will usually just print one copy, then flip the print outs over and print again on the back.  By the time I back the car out, the VIRs are printed.

Re: Comments section

Evaponly818 wrote
I know it’s good to leave a comment when you fail a visual for example broken/cracked air intake boot. So when they return with it fixed/replaced do we input that into comment section?
i use it before and after for fails, ESPECIALLY Tamper Fails. say it fails for headers, intake, straight pipes wrong cat ect. i write it up in the comment section. Ex component is back to OE specification NO modifications or aftermarket parts.

so when they try to pull the well it passed like that last time, if they are stupid enough to pull out the VIR it will cover your ass

Re: Comments section

defective
If you save your VIRs on the hard drive, you can just look up the VIN and see your previous notes.

Re: Comments section

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Service-Tracking-tp5064003p5064040.html

Re: Comments section

lots of notes

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 4:17 PM Evaponly818 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I know it’s good to leave a comment when you fail a visual for example broken/cracked air intake boot. So when they return with it fixed/replaced do we input that into comment section?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Comments-section-tp5078665.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: Comments section

Evaponly818
Kevin wrote

--
Kevin Casillas
Quick question Kevin, where do I input EO #’s on bar-97?