Completely off topic

FiendFX
I have a spare phone and wanting to use a phone service for call, text and some data (less than 1GB) for 1 year. Is there a service provider can give me less than $50/year? Thanks

Re: Completely off topic

none
Virgin mobile or Sprint prepay. $30/month and no contract. Unlimited text and talk and enough data.
Don't take advice from me. You'll just end up drunk.

Re: Completely off topic

FiendFX
For 1 year though..

Re: Completely off topic

Voltron
Ghetro PCS

Re: Completely off topic

FiendFX wrote
For 1 year though..
sorry I missed that $50/year part.
Don't take advice from me. You'll just end up drunk.

Re: Completely off topic

if you find a provider for 50 per year let us all know !!that's what I pay for one line with tmobile per month .

Re: Completely off topic

FiendFX wrote
I have a spare phone and wanting to use a phone service for call, text and some data (less than 1GB) for 1 year. Is there a service provider can give me less than $50/year? Thanks
I have a spare Windows Phone that I use as an MP3 player and GPS.   I bought it from Target for $20. it's a T-Mobile Phone that I never activated.  I use it to listen to internet radio in the morning.

I assume you have a phone now.   What are you paying monthly?   I'm paying $40 a month for unlimited talk and text with 1 gig data with a shared plan.  I have a Samsung GS4 and I use it as a PDF scanner, an OBDII scanner, VIN scanner, and primary phone.

The only way you're going tot get a $50 per year subscription is if it's used as an Emergency Phone.   I doubt if you can get data with that plan.  If you prove me wrong, I'd like to know who was the provider.

Re: Completely off topic

FiendFX
I already have a phone note 4 on T-mobile network. But I also have an extra phone, looking for a service provider that has a cheap plan for less than $100/year. T-Mobile offer to add a line for $10/month, but I'm too cheap for that.