Conference Call!!!!!!!!! Conference Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conference Call!!!!!!!!! Conference Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smoginstructor
Good morning smog community, we want to promote this conference call with everyone that is supporting this movement. We have inside information from BAR, on how they are laughing at all of us that are supporting this cause, and that they are happy that they are going to get rid of 70% of the smog community.  We are really upset at their nonsense, and this call we will have the attorneys and the directors of Stop The Star, opening the lines for everyones questions and concerns, and a game plan to turn this game on them. We encourage everyone to please spread the word, out and have as many people on the call as possible. Thanks Again The Call Will Be August 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM.

Re: Conference Call!!!!!!!!! Conference Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smoglord
sorry for my ignorance, but what exactly is a conference call and how can we participate

Re: Conference Call!!!!!!!!! Conference Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smoginstructor
Pretty Much we will be posting the call in number, all you do is dial the number in, and your pin, and you will be able to listen into the call, and press 5* to ask questions and we will unmute the line.

Re: Conference Call!!!!!!!!! Conference Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smoginstructor
We will be posting the dial in information tomorrow so everyone can start passing the information out all the smog community,

Re: Conference Call!!!!!!!!! Conference Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRUSTRATED
I like it, overconfidence has brought down a lot of empires in the past, history has a tendency to repeat itself!  BAR, just keep telling yourselves we are a harmless bunch of yahoos that don't stand a chance to prove the STAR program is flawed!

Re: Conference Call!!!!!!!!! Conference Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Conference Call!!!!!!!!! Conference Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark
You don't have to talk, matter of fact if you do want to speak
you will have to stand in line to so. All the conference call does
is let you listen to the speaker and who ever he is talking to.
Even with a big as mouth as I have I didn't say anything last time
they had a conference so if you wan't the info ASAP call in, no obligation.

The contents of the last conference were recorded. I hope that they
are this time as well since I am on the slow side and have to listen
to the call three or four times till my last two brain cells soak it all in.

If you have a VOIP like MagicJack you will need to add international minuets
since conference calls are not free.

You will be absolutely annomominus and no pressure to speak or respond
to anything.